Despite the fact we are facing the second wave of contagion throughout Europe and there are significant limitations to mobility, we would like to inform you that it is not all bad news:
- The European airspace is open. It is possible to fly between most European countries under certain criteria. One of these is language learning. With our enrolment card, you will not have problems travelling.
- Fortunately, Valencia is among the regions in Spain with the number of cases of COVID-19 infections for every 100,000 habitants.
- The mobility restrictions currently in our region are:
- Spain demands a negative PCR test upon arrival completed a maximum of 3 days before travelling, but you do not need to quarantine, so you will start your course as soon as you arrive.
- You cannot leave the region for tourism purposes.
- You cannot go out from 12am to 6am. That is, the beaches, gardens, shops, restaurants, museums, remain open. Our program of weekly activities will continue to be carried out and always with respect of the rules established by the health institutions.
That’s why we have made some notable changes in our booking process, providing greater peace of mind and guarantees when booking a seat in our Spanish courses:
- If a student is unable to travel due to an international ban, a full refund will be made.
- Students can decide not to travel to Spain for their Spanish course until 2 weeks before the beginning of their booking, even if there is no ban and AIP Language Institute is fully operational. In such a case, we offer the following:
- Postponing the start of the course while maintaining the same services and price.
- Using the paid deposit to take one of our online Spanish courses.
Apart from the above stated, we have a very special promo for those booking an on-site Spanish course before December 24th:
20% off on all our courses, on-site and online*
Needless to say that we will resume our lessons under strict safety measures to continue teaching Spanish in completely safe conditions and, to guarantee that, we have obtained ‘Covid-19 Safe School’ certificate, issued by the Spanish Federation of Spanish Schools (FEDELE), after approving our prevention and contingency plan.
We will closely follow any updates on the matter and we will take further safety measures if necessary, doing everything in our power to provide safety and quality so that you only worry about learning Spanish.
Looking forward to seeing you at our school soon!
The team of AIP Language Institute
*Not valid for One-to-One Courses or Long Stay Courses
FALL SPECIAL DEAL
to be lived.
* 20% off for enrolments in courses starting before December 24th. For later starts, 10% off.
GET YOUR 2021 COURSE
WITH 2020 PRICES
Only for bookings made before December 31st, 2020.
|课程周数||标准西班牙语 / Vive Valencia (20 节/周)||标准加强班/ 上午西班牙语 / DELE备考班(25 节/周)||商务西班牙语加强班 / DELE备考加强班(30 节/周)|
In-class Spanish Private Lessons
|1 节||€ 45（欧）|
|10 节||€ 375|
|20 节||€ 650|
|1 节||€ 55（欧）|
|10 节||€ 445|
|20 节||€ 750|
Online Spanish Private Lessons
|1 节||€ 35（欧）|
|10 节||€ 300|
|20 节||€ 550|
|1 节||€ 50（欧）|
|10 节||€ 420|
|20 节||€ 800|
|课程时间||标准西班牙语 (20 节/周)*||标准西班牙语加强课程 (25 节/周)*|
|课程时长||标准西班牙语 (4 节/周)|
|2 周||€ 108（欧）|
|3 周||€ 156|
|4 周||€ 210|
|5 周||€ 264|
|6 周||€ 255|
|6周+||每周+ € 41|